GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Next Gen consoles

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Anyone getting one at launch? I ordered a PS4 but really have no idea why. basically a PS3 with slightly better graphics? Have to pay for online?

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
No interest in consoles since I got old enough to have to pay for them myself.

I do kind of want to get whichever one is the cheapest one that works with Rock Band one of these days though to use as a fun way to learn drums.

LG3MK6

Ready to race!
Pre-ordered the Ps4. New things are nice!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

LG3MK6

Ready to race!
What feature most made you pull the trigger?

Better graphics are always a plus. Mostly bought for what should be much superior online play.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
you seriously haven't seen a video about this?

go youtube it.

and ps4.

I have. I started searching videos on there for the best features but dont see much to get excited about.

Like I said, I bought one and the graphics are better.

I see this next gen gap like NES to Super NES, just graphics, rather than PS2 to PS3 where online play went big and features like music and netflix were added.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
I'll have an xbox one launch week. won't bother with a ps4 until after the first of the year, but even then it won't get played until about the middle of next year when i have time to beat some of my ps3 games first

CaptObvious75

Ready to race!
Sold my Xbox and preordered my ps4. Hurry up Nov 15th!

Besides gears and forza, I much prefer the exclusives on the PlayStation. That, and PS+ is absolutely killing it with their awesome free games

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I preordered both the Playstation 4 and the Xbox One through Amazon. They don't charge until they ship it, so I still have some time before I can decide which one I want. I might just end up getting both due to some first party titles. Most likely just the Xbox since that's what all of my friends will get.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I have a logitech steering wheel with gas/brake/clutch. If its not compatible/awesome I don't care. I even play FPS with my wheel, NFG.