GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New medal of honor=awesome

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
I need to get some turtle beach headphones or whatever they're called. I have a shitty logitech set that I never use and I'm told the turtles are very good, let you hear things you wouldn't ordinarily. Like a ninja almost.

X3 I just traded mine in as well & used the money to pay off black ops which I only had reserved. I also just picked up new headphones.

Car(s)
MkV R32
Yeah I have the Razer Cacharias and when playing MW2 its like having Sitrep pro on 24/7. It ridiculous. idk if they would work on the 360 though.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
I play on the ps3. We do own an xbox but most of our long term stuff is bought for ps3 unless its an exclusive to xbox. Maybe you weren't commenting on what I wrote though. But either way, I want that sort of advantage, I mostly play now with the main volume turned way down so as not to wake up the sleeping wife and kids, so I miss out on a lot of the sounds that would otherwise help me detect enemies or avoid them sneaking up on me. I do well enough but maybe that would take me to the next level. I don't care to talk much in the game since most of the back and forth banter is shit talking anyway but when it benefits the team I would love to be able to call out positions and give some heads up, as it sits now I don't ever really use the headset at all unless I'm in a particularly good squad that is actually talking about something productive to the game. Not the normal kkk propaganda and 12-30 year old dudes playing a game and somehow equating it to being a badass in real life spouting off every two seconds.

Yeah I have the Razer Cacharias and when playing MW2 its like having Sitrep pro on 24/7. It ridiculous. idk if they would work on the 360 though.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I play on the ps3. We do own an xbox but most of our long term stuff is bought for ps3 unless its an exclusive to xbox. Maybe you weren't commenting on what I wrote though. But either way, I want that sort of advantage, I mostly play now with the main volume turned way down so as not to wake up the sleeping wife and kids, so I miss out on a lot of the sounds that would otherwise help me detect enemies or avoid them sneaking up on me. I do well enough but maybe that would take me to the next level. I don't care to talk much in the game since most of the back and forth banter is shit talking anyway but when it benefits the team I would love to be able to call out positions and give some heads up, as it sits now I don't ever really use the headset at all unless I'm in a particularly good squad that is actually talking about something productive to the game. Not the normal kkk propaganda and 12-30 year old dudes playing a game and somehow equating it to being a badass in real life spouting off every two seconds.

whats your ps network name?

Car(s)
MkV R32
Yeah I was referring to your comment and yeah I promise it makes a difference. idk anything about the turtle beaches, but I know mine drown out sound outside of the headphones so all I hear is the game and the immersion factor is wild. My gameplay improved by leaps and bounds afterwards. Headsets are 10x better than speakers. no question.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
Yeah I was referring to your comment and yeah I promise it makes a difference. idk anything about the turtle beaches, but I know mine drown out sound outside of the headphones so all I hear is the game and the immersion factor is wild. My gameplay improved by leaps and bounds afterwards. Headsets are 10x better than speakers. no question.

Thanks man, I'll check them out for sure.