GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New medal of honor=awesome

AdvanSuper

Banned
It's pretty fucking terrible :lol:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Well at least the trailer had me pumped, and I liked the multiplayer demo with the ied's etc... I'll take a gamble on it, but I'm still picking up black ops as well.

Car(s)
MkV R32
I played the demo for 15 minutes and wanted to punch a baby. I might give it another shot though if they've edited anything

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Even though I'm still buying black ops I plan to purchase this as well. It seems that all the beta testing flaws have been addressed and that ea has really listened to the gaming community in how to improve this game. I'll give it a shot, though I doubt it'll be as good as black ops?

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
open beta went live yesterday on pc. played it for 3 or 4 hours and im pretty impressed. the classes and unlocks are limited but its still a lot of fun

Car(s)
MkV R32
Yeah i Played for like 30 minutes as well. The servers are still being stress tested so I got kicked pretty often. It was much better this time around than the first beta back in June.

It's still too much like Bad Company 2 though for me. At least with the physics engine. Its almost like I'm playing Bad Company 3. I think I will just stick with BC2 though for now anyway.

DT EXP

Chewing Gum & Kicking Azz
Car(s)
2009 TiG
Let us know how it is.. I past on it today at lunch..heard it was just like BC2 and MW4, both of which I already play...

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I plan on picking this up just to kill some time waiting for black ops, the single player looks fun at least.