GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New GTI owner in Pittsburgh

BlancoGTI17

Ready to race!
Car(s)
17 GTI Autobahn
So I sold my winter beater 2 weeks ago, and finally ready to get something newer than my 94 S10 SS for daily driving. Had been looking at the GTI's since the MkV generation and my wife even has a MkV Jetta Wolfsburg with the 2.0 FSI w/DSG. Went to the dealership to poke around, asked about finding an S w/LP and DSG and found out that they basically don't exist. They had a Night Blue SE w/DSG on the lot which was the color I wanted. Took her home that night and haven't looked back! Sitting about 250 miles on the clock as I type. So... if you're in the Pittsburgh area and there is any event/meet that I should be attending, let me know! Only lived here about 2 years now but pretty much worked it all. Look forward to enjoying this car and hope to meet a few friends along the way.

Attachments

• GTIavmini.jpg
    GTIavmini.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 231

AlexLynch

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, Congrats man! Do you happen to be in the North Hills area? Will you be at Cars N Coffee this weekend?

BlancoGTI17

Ready to race!
Car(s)
17 GTI Autobahn
No, making the trek back to VA this weekend to see family and friends. I wasn't even aware we had any cars n coffee going on around here, although admittedly all I've done since I got here was work and sleep for the most part. I'm over near Monroeville area.

AlexLynch

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh okay. Yeah there's actually a pretty good car scene here. You might even see the P1 now and again. It's in Warrendale, you should come check it out sometime!