GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Power Module for sale!

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
I have my NPM for sale. I have had for three years. I purchased from another forum member who purchased it but never installed it. Good condition. I have never had an issue with it. HP bump to 255 an torque to 310. (Not dyno tested by myself but several members have shared results). Gives the GTI it's GRUNT! Pulls harder and power does not die off as early in higher RPM compared to stock. Once you run you will not want to remove. I am not a WOT driver but I never had an issue with it. Install and drive normal for 20 miles and should be ready to go. I can install from above engine in 15min with most of that time spent securing the cables in locations so they stay in place. I can share my you tube video on how I install. Not the best but can help if questions. Still in original box with padding.

Selling because I made the leap to a tune.

$170 and I pay shipping.
PayPal OK.
I could ship Friday if we get it done or it will be after the holiday.

For the money a great mod.

PM me and I can share Pay Pal info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my NPM for sale. I have had for three years. I purchased from another forum member who purchased it but never installed it. Good condition. I have never had an issue with it. HP bump to 255 an torque to 310. (Not dyno tested by myself but several members have shared results). Gives the GTI it's GRUNT! Pulls harder and power does not die off as early in higher RPM compared to stock. Once you run you will not want to remove. I am not a WOT driver but I never had an issue with it. Install and drive normal for 20 miles and should be ready to go. I can install from above engine in 15min with most of that time spent securing the cables in locations so they stay in place. I can share my you tube video on how I install. Not the best but can help if questions. Still in original box with padding.

Selling because I made the leap to a tune.

$170 and I pay shipping.
PayPal OK.
I could ship Friday if we get it done or it will be after the holiday.

For the money a great mod.

PM me and I can share Pay Pal info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro