GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Needed a daily driver.....said "eff it" and got an R after planning on a GTI

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Needed a daily driver.....said "eff it" and got an R after planning on a GTI

Are you kidding me, man? I never asked you nor need your permission to know or post what is "ok." Come on now, let's not turn this into getting offended about someone else's beliefs. I never shoved anything down your throat. What's more funny is that I even had someone message me saying they liked the order I had my priorities in life. I didn't even know what they were talking about at first because I didn't remember that post. He had to link me back to it. Lol

We see enough issues and judgement on the news and in day to day living. I have no problem with anyone not believing in God or a "higher power" and I don't go around preaching that I'm right and someone else is wrong. Don't be that guy who has a problem with someone saying something on a public forum as simple and somewhat jokingly as "God, Family, Golf R." Wow. :rolleyes:

Now let's get back to the car talk. :cool:

He went there, didn't he. Anyone who doesn't believe there is a higher power of some form should stop paying taxes for 5 years and see if they're still the end-all cuz that won't be imaginary:)

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Deleted my posts in deference to the OPs thread. I encourage FURIOUSGTI to do the same.

jtbazz1

Ready to race!
Deleted my posts in deference to the OPs thread. I encourage FURIOUSGTI to do the same.

Brinkman, you're a stand up guy from all your posts I read and what people are turning a quick witty thing you wrote into is a joke. These clowns on here who try to make something out of nothing are rediculous.

FURIOUSGTI

Banned
Brinkman, you're a stand up guy from all your posts I read and what people are turning a quick witty thing you wrote into is a joke. These clowns on here who try to make something out of nothing are rediculous.
That is why they are clowns. I am sorry man/girl you were late to the party. Circus is closed.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
OP I'd request a mod to help clean if this was my story/build thread. Also thanks for the kind words, jtbazz.