GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

Escape Hatch

Ready to race!
Got some Koni Yellowl, 034 camber plates, bearings, and rear mounts needing installed. Anyone recommend a good spot somewhat close to Wake Forest for a good price?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

monkey_luck

Passed Driver's Ed
I am getting spring and struts installed next week at Euro Solutions(Auto resource Service) in Cary. He quoted $250 for the install and will let you know how it goes.

Jeremy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Ready to race!
Got some Koni Yellowl, 034 camber plates, bearings, and rear mounts needing installed. Anyone recommend a good spot somewhat close to Wake Forest for a good price?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Check out Automotive Performance and Chassis in Cary. http://www.performance-chassis.com/

They were too money-hungry for my tastes the last time I was there with my Evo, but I've never had any complaints before that, and the work has always been top-notch. BTW, I'm in WF too... :)

CaptainRatty

Ready to race!

demi9od

Go Kart Champion
Anyone in the RDU area running progressive springs with a small drop, like the H&R OE Sport or Eibach US Prokit?

I am batting around the idea of switching off my Eibach Euro Prokit Linear springs next year when I get 034 camber strut mounts put in up front.

CaptainRatty

Ready to race!