GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Nc gti where are you at?

GTI Jake

Autocross Newbie
Planning to do some indoor Karting in Charlotte Wednesday 22 January 2020 at 5:00

PM if you want in, we’ll all be signing up as a group. Best part is week days it’s buy one get one for the races, and they don’t expire!

We have six in the group right now, shooting for a dozen.

Mlaplaca08

I’ve been looking to get my car ceramic coated in the triangle, prices ranging from 500-1300. Seeing if anyone has some firsthand experience of a place they used?

crxgator

Drag Race Newbie
I’ve been looking to get my car ceramic coated in the triangle, prices ranging from 500-1300. Seeing if anyone has some firsthand experience of a place they used?

BJ has been awesome for me and many others.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Ride
2018 GTI SE
Selling my GTI in a few days, have a few things I'd like to try and sell. I live currently in New Bern, NC so anyone who'd like to pick them up, no shipping charge!

I have my stock full exhaust one piece, taken off at 800 miles so basically new. ($100)
Monster mats front and back ($45)
R600 Intake with full front cowl/open scoops ($200)
Stock turbo outlet ($25)
Stock turbo inlet elbow hose ($20)
Stock DSG shifter assembly ($10)
Roadside Kit never used ($30)

Prices are for pick up, shipping will be extra!

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Newbie
Anyone semi-local to Asheville have factory Monster Mats you are looking to sell?
Selling my GTI in a few days, have a few things I'd like to try and sell. I live currently in New Bern, NC so anyone who'd like to pick them up, no shipping charge!

I have my stock full exhaust one piece, taken off at 800 miles so basically new. ($100)
Monster mats front and back ($30)
R600 Intake with full front cowl/open scoops ($200)
Red aluminum air scoops ($15)

Prices are for pick up, shipping will be extra!