GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTI, Rocco

torga

Autocross Champion
I just found a used titanium exhaust 👀 it's not priority, but I mean... When in Rome, right? Or rather, California.
Just need to come up with the funds to pick it up while I'm here... 😬
Huh, I didn't know anyone made Ti exhausts for the Mk6.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Maybe it's just the tip. I didn't either but I'm not in the market for a 3k catback that gains 4hp.
C’mon... just the tip. 😏

Phur

Autocross Champion
Also, FWIW, the first owner had the XDS and brake assist set to 2 and Torque-steer compensation set to 1. I bought the car over 4 1/2 years ago and have put over 90k miles on it since then. I haven’t had any issues.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Also, FWIW, the first owner had the XDS and brake assist set to 2 and Torque-steer compensation set to 1. I bought the car over 4 1/2 years ago and have put over 90k miles on it since then. I haven’t had any issues.
not true. you've hit a few animals.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I haven’t had any issues related to the adjustments. 🙄 Also, I didn’t hit the deer. THE DEER HIT ME!!!🤬

🤣

Phur

Autocross Champion
not true. you've hit a few animals.
Also, as far as the raccoons go... I live in southern Indiana. You’ve seen Parks and Recreation. They attacked my car!

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
Huh, I didn't know anyone made Ti exhausts for the Mk6.
It's actually a Japanese company, Blitz. The guy had a custom exhaust made. He's selling it for $1100. However he's currently not replying and I'm fast approaching when I'd need to pick it up.
I'm also running into the whole "not enough money" and "don't do it you'll get stranded with your fancy new exhaust" problems, but I'll be getting a couple checks when I get home so I can hopefully borrow some money from someone 😅
Worst case I'll ship it, but I was planning on spending 1k on an exhaust anyway. It'd be super cool and unique for it to be titanium. I think I'm pretty sold on it tbh. Hopefully talk him down to $1050 shipped
AFAIK Agency Power is the only one who specifically makes a titanium exhaust for our GTI.

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
https://forums.vwvortex.com/#/topics/9038273?page=1
The exhaust (and accompanying diffuser) in question.
On a side note, the primary reason I use golfmk6 over VWVortex is because the formatting isn't the absolute worst garbage I've ever seen.
Actually, this site and its sister sites have some of the most amazing formatting and editing I've ever seen in a forum. I love formatting text because I'm a fucking nerd, so this is great. Only thing missing is strikethroughs