GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My first post on myfastgti.com

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
So in my first post, I was helping a really nice guy out with the GTI he just bought for his son. I told him about the cam follower issues, reccomended brands for x, y, z... And I told him he might want to check out Golfmkv.com, and shoot me a PM once he gets here.

Anyway, I ended up getting this, within 9-10 minutes of my FIRST post on that website :thumbdown:

I hate it when mods get too bitchy

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-05-16 at 11.52.57 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-05-16 at 11.52.57 PM.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 523

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Alright men, I know it's difficult to go into battle head-on, but remember that you're doing your forum proud. I can't promise that you'll all return, but I can guarantee that your usernames will live on forever. Now, let's get in there, and give em hell /b/tards!

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Im just pissed that some mods feel the need to delete people's posts...

I gave the guy good information, and was not in any way interfering with anyone.

I hope that guy comes over here, he seemed like a great guy.

I think the mods on here are the most lenient of any forum I have been on. I appreciate it guys :thumbsup:

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
i've found that this is the most lenient forum for pretty much everything involving mk5s. i used to be on rabbitownersclub (now volkswagenownersclub) and i learned a lot of shit on there, but fuck. people posted the same shit daily and people were way too nice. i got fed up and wanted some beefed up drama, so i moved on here :cool:

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
i've found that this is the most lenient forum for pretty much everything involving vw's. i used to be on rabbitownersclub (now volkswagenownersclub) and i learned a lot of shit on there, but fuck. people posted the same shit daily and people were way too nice. i got fed up and wanted some beefed up drama, so i moved on here :cool:

Dude, same with me... It was the same 10 people, and they were all WAY too nice and PG rated

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
^ LOL!

btw i fixed my post. i guess this isn't "all" vw's, but mainly mk5s.

one of my first posts on RoC was that I saw someone mention "speed governor" and i somehow mistook that and made a thread asking if "we ever speed, our speedometers automatically contact the government"

rofl

but yeah, i hear ya. Thank God i learned this much on GolfMKV...so i can spare some embarrassment in the future.