GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Must do OBD11 Modifications?

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Mirror dip can work with cars that didn't have folding mirrors, it depends on the module you have. Many will dip but then won't return correctly which to me is worthless.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
That’s the issue I have.
You can check your module ID# and see if it's the one that works or not - there was some info somewhere on it.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
That has to do with how "active" the adaptive headlights are. The North American settings restrict on how much the lights move.
Ive also found that running this adaptation and the other one the ShopDAP recommends after lowering the car allows you to use cornering lights while your fogs are on, which was huge for me

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Well being in NA, looks like thats a no for me. Thank you for the input as id probably be frustrated trying to make it work
You can add the ROW folding mirrors along with the correct module and code them with OBDEleven... Every add on from ROW cars, TPMS, mirrors, taillights, etc... can be added to NAR cars with it.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Idk which one changes that function since that one is just to reset the level, so im guessing its the NAR restrictions one, but either way

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I did the NAR one and only noticed it at a placebo level. Maybe there was a change but I really didn't notice it or wouldn't haveknown if I wasn't looking for it.