GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mud Flaps For Golf R Only

Evo_s4

Ready to race!
Not as effective as the RallyArmor, but they are subtle and help keep the spray off the sides.

stay away from the that guy on facebook, still trying to get my refunds and countless lied from him saying its ready to be shipped to see nothing from him. this have been over 4 months now and counting

Bvstp

Passed Driver's Ed
Have you decided on mud flaps? I agree, they do help keep the spray down on the rear hatch and sides. I like the VW styled ones but can’t get an answer on if they’ll actually fit the R. I’m just not a huge fan of the styles that RalleyArmor and Rokblokz offer. Thanks for any info you have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
I just finished installing the Ebay Golf R flaps that were up for sale a month ago. They are small, but they fit alright and dont look like a trucker's trailer flap.

Buguyed

Ready to race!
Rally armor looks like after thought screw on piece of plastic garbage that someone made in their garage. Why can’t we get the nice clean form fitting ones that come on the GTI?

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
I just finished installing the Ebay Golf R flaps that were up for sale a month ago. They are small, but they fit alright and dont look like a trucker's trailer flap.

Any chance you have more pictures (perhaps with more lighting), Pickle?
And did you have any issues installing these? I've been eyeing these on ebay for a while.

Pickleahoy1

Ready to race!
Any chance you have more pictures (perhaps with more lighting), Pickle?
And did you have any issues installing these? I've been eyeing these on ebay for a while.

I will get some daylight pictures today. No issues at all, the holes lined up with the fender screws and it just required one drilled hole onto the fender undercover. They fit with some small gaps here and there, but for 20 bucks they look OEM when installed. Just in case since you have to squeeze them in place, I used clear tape on the areas where they could rub against the paint but they are pretty sturdy once bolted.

admiralackbar

Passed Driver's Ed
Rally armor looks like after thought screw on piece of plastic garbage that someone made in their garage. Why can’t we get the nice clean form fitting ones that come on the GTI?

Might not help you with your 2017 but the following OEM VW mudflap combination fits on the 2018. I have them but not installed yet.

2017 GTI front: 5GV-075-116
2018 GTI rear: 5GV-075-105A

Photos courtesy member ipop07 on the other forum

https://imgur.com/a/i9FKp

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you so much, Pickle! You’re awesome! :)

Bvstp

Passed Driver's Ed
I’m going to the dealership where the parts guy is going to test fit the GTI mud flaps on my R. Thanks for showing these. It’s the look I want on mine. I’m not happy with $149 for the RallyArmor look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk