GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 vs Evo X, Camaro SS x2 (Video)

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
That much traffic you are braver than I am.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Happened to find the white 2SS again a while back, ran a few more times and outcome was closer. Owner found me on YT after and commented - car is FBO, E85 with a muffler delete.

chrismc1000

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 01 WS6
Happened to find the white 2SS again a while back, ran a few more times and outcome was closer. Owner found me on YT after and commented - car is FBO, E85 with a muffler delete.

What is done to your car? Idk what stage 3 is. Also e85 in his camaro is pointless he isn't making the cr nor has fi

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
What is done to your car? Idk what stage 3 is. Also e85 in his camaro is pointless he isn't making the cr nor has fi
Can’t say what E85 does on his car go ask him - he could be totally lying (it’s the internet). All I know is it’s faster than any of the other 4 or 5 modded 2SS I’ve run/gapped.

My mods are APR DTR6054 kit, 93 octane tune, TCU tune, IE IC, drop in filter. Certainly nothing special. Dirty AF with 2 car seats and toys and cheerios floating around in the back.

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
yeah, cutting off the guy at 0:45 was super cool. was this supposed to be a race? just looked like an evo running super rich while weaving through traffic.

Best I can do is another crappy video of a clapped out Evo X getting gapped:

chrismc1000

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 01 WS6
Can’t say what E85 does on his car go ask him - he could be totally lying (it’s the internet). All I know is it’s faster than any of the other 4 or 5 modded 2SS I’ve run/gapped.

My mods are APR DTR6054 kit, 93 octane tune, TCU tune, IE IC, drop in filter. Certainly nothing special. Dirty AF with 2 car seats and toys and cheerios floating around in the back.
Oh I agree can't tell for sure but if it's truly just bolt ons then E85 is a waste it does nothing but use more fuel for his mods is all I was getting at.

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Oh I agree can't tell for sure but if it's truly just bolt ons then E85 is a waste it does nothing but use more fuel for his mods is all I was getting at.
Well, speaking of gapped Camaros, here’s an owner who was pretty impressed with the outcome of our run 😂:

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
E85 isn't a waste on an NA car, you get to run more timing which is worth something.
Flex fuel kits for the 6.2L LT1 seem to be claiming 20-30rwhp with a tune - no idea what kit/tune he has specifically, but there do seem to be gains availabile.

ShagginGSW

Go Kart Newbie
Flex fuel kits for the 6.2L LT1 seem to be claiming 20-30rwhp with a tune - no idea what kit/tune he has specifically, but there do seem to be gains availabile.
20-30whp and probably 50ftlbs.