GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 stg2 vs 2016 MSP3

MikeKondilis

Ready to race!
As coming of the on ramp onto the highway spotted a smoked grey mazdaspeed 3. It looks pretty good , "nice wheels,suspension" and some nice ground effects . Chased him down, he switched lanes , I think he knew what was coming. He flew by me and chased him down again , rolled down my window so did he, I smiled and told me him if he wanted to go, he smiled and noted his head. We slowed down a bit , I was around 3rd gear 3.8k RPM , he honked and BAM I was pulling on him like it was nothing stopped around 115mph, he was prob a good 3.5+ cars behind me . He came up to me and told me he just bought it 2 days ago, he wanted to go again so we did it again, same results but this time HOLY SHIT I feel some heat soak!!, prob need FMIC, W/M. Anyways he was cool he gave me a peace sign and went on his way.

S3BWS469WHP

Passed Driver's Ed
As coming of the on ramp onto the highway spotted a smoked grey mazdaspeed 3. It looks pretty good , "nice wheels,suspension" and some nice ground effects . Chased him down, he switched lanes , I think he knew what was coming. He flew by me and chased him down again , rolled down my window so did he, I smiled and told me him if he wanted to go, he smiled and noted his head. We slowed down a bit , I was around 3rd gear 3.8k RPM , he honked and BAM I was pulling on him like it was nothing stopped around 115mph, he was prob a good 3.5+ cars behind me . He came up to me and told me he just bought it 2 days ago, he wanted to go again so we did it again, same results but this time HOLY SHIT I feel some heat soak!!, prob need FMIC, W/M. Anyways he was cool he gave me a peace sign and went on his way.
Only 3 1/2 cars? I would of though would had been more than that on a stage 2 mk7 what was his mods did you no?

MikeKondilis

Ready to race!
Since he bought it two days ago my educated guess was that it was a 16' but may also been a 15' but it looked a little different than the older ones

dc22

Ready to race!
yeah, there is no mazdaspeed 3 edition for 2016. However, I am definitely looking forward to the next MS3!

undertherug

Ready to race!
Yeah I would've thought you'd beat him by more than that. I've hung with, and beat one on a number occasions in a stock car.