GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
is it possible to ask = yes. will they repair it = prob no.

look up bumper plugs for decent hide of holes (not perfect)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
You definitely can and should pull up the wipers on MK7s. After turning the car off, but before you open your door, tap the wiper stalk. The wipers will come up and stay up. Then get out and pull them away from the glass. VW has had wipers this way for over a decade.
^^this, also they will stay up when restarting car until you hit wipe again. remember to do this you shut off wipers, shut off car, then down on wiper stalk for single wipe.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Not a car question, but has anybody noticed that there hasnt been a locked thread since adam was banned in November? (at least on the general topics section)

Sorry, just bored and work and realized its been a while since we've seen some drama on here haha

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Not a car question, but has anybody noticed that there hasnt been a locked thread since adam was banned in November? (at least on the general topics section)

Sorry, just bored and work and realized its been a while since we've seen some drama on here haha

I've been wondering if he's the one behind the spam accounts that drive a man

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I've been wondering if he's the one behind the spam accounts that drive a man

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Very likely could be

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

You're welcome. I can always unban him if you want to stir the shit for a bit lol

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

ya want me to report you?

Mud :)

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
No locked threads in tech/engine either since VTT said (and as far as I can tell actually followed through) they would leave.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Ya its been alot easier since a few people have been banned. There are still a few who are borderline sometimes, but all in all smooth sailing.