GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

khng

Anyone have or know where to upgrade MK7.5 golf tsi frobt bumper to the Golf r Bumper?

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Received my obdeleven pro with 200 free credits. I guess I'm an idiot cause i cant figure out the long coding. Is there a beginners guide to doing this stuff. I see the instructions in the giant thread on thr forum but what I'm seeing on the app doesnt really match up.

Most of the apps that you use credits for also dont work for the me. Either i try to apply and it says failed, or it says this feature isnt supported, but i knowfor a a fact this is a tweak i should 100% be able to do. For example the windows up down with remote does not work

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Double checked. Currently my car does the sweep when ignition is turne on only, but doesnt do it when the engine is turned on. Is that how its supposed to work?

edrex

Ready to race!
Yes

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Guess i was mistaken. I thought the point of that app was to do the gauge sweep with the engine firing up

Twig1976

mk7 turbo boost valve?

Hi am new here i have a mk7 golf 1.6 tdi and took it for the dpf to be cleaned yesterday which is now complete! but a code came up saying turbo low pressure and have been advised its the turbo boost control anyone give me any more info please??

khng

Can i use a MK7 GTI rear diffuser on MK7.5 TSI? I've read GTI and TSI seem to share the same body (not front bumper), but not sure if the facelift made any changes to the rear bumper area.

gti_1789

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Set it up earlier today and having fun with it. Plug D was a nightmare from the top but it got done lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gti_1789

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys my dealer owes me a refund for some items, and I’ve followed up with e-mails. I’m planning on going in this weekend to talk to the finance manager in person but since it’s been two months should I contact VW US before going into the dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk