GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
No go for me on the 17th. Anderson University gets a new resident that day :D.

I'm up for another time. Wouldn't mind another Sierra Nevada trip like we did a while back.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Mr and Mrs Dutch are traveling in the area and are going to meet with AtlantaDad this weekend. They are headed back through our area sometime next week and wondered if anyone wanted to meet up for a beer or five. I will stay in touch with them and pin down a specific date/time.

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Mr and Mrs Dutch are traveling in the area and are going to meet with AtlantaDad this weekend. They are headed back through our area sometime next week and wondered if anyone wanted to meet up for a beer or five. I will stay in touch with them and pin down a specific date/time.

I would be in for a beer or two... [emoji482]

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
I would be in for a beer or two... [emoji482]

I figured you would ;). Looks like we are shooting for Saturday and somewhere near I-85/I-385 for convenience (which is highly ironic :D).

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Anyone install a down pipe themselves? How hard is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Non performance package is a hour job max, and PP add 30-45 minutes since the LSD gets in the way.

Which downpipe you’re installing matters too, since some brands don’t exactly fit correctly right out of the box.

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Non performance package is a hour job max, and PP add 30-45 minutes since the LSD gets in the way.

Which downpipe you’re installing matters too, since some brands don’t exactly fit correctly right out of the box.

Also if another downpipe is comparable to the APR but cheaper I’m open to suggestions. I was just going with that since I have the tune with them and am gonna use them to go stage 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk