GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
I basically asking if anyone would be willing to help me do this on my own to save on labor costs...they would be handsomely rewards with a case of beer and amazing company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Upcoming events I plan on attending:

BFI Oktoberfest - Oct 12th (Cary, NC)

SCCA Track Night in America at CMP Oct 16th (Kershaw, SC)

These are as far as I know the last two events of the year for our area (other than cars & coffee) so if anyone’s interested in a cruise to either event let’s plan it out.

Prior years the group rolling from Charlotte to Cary was pretty decent

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Upcoming events I plan on attending:

BFI Oktoberfest - Oct 12th (Cary, NC)

SCCA Track Night in America at CMP Oct 16th (Kershaw, SC)

These are as far as I know the last two events of the year for our area (other than cars & coffee) so if anyone’s interested in a cruise to either event let’s plan it out.

Prior years the group rolling from Charlotte to Cary was pretty decent

Maybe can talk the wifey into that BFI event, her cousin lives up there so we could make a weekend of it

K.Nikkz

Ready to race!
Anyone within a couple hours of Charleston happen to have an OEM downpipe for a GTI? My car is throwing the dreaded P00AF00 code (possible turbo failure) at 27k miles. I called the service tech today and he squeezed me in an appointment next Thursday. I asked about my downpipe and he recommended I put on an OEM one if possible. My OEM pipe is in PA. I'd greatly appreciate any help. I am flying to PA this weekend and may try to get mine on the plane packed in a box in a golf bag, but I really don't want to get arrested by TSA if there's another option.

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Anyone within a couple hours of Charleston happen to have an OEM downpipe for a GTI? My car is throwing the dreaded P00AF00 code (possible turbo failure) at 27k miles. I called the service tech today and he squeezed me in an appointment next Thursday. I asked about my downpipe and he recommended I put on an OEM one if possible. My OEM pipe is in PA. I'd greatly appreciate any help. I am flying to PA this weekend and may try to get mine on the plane packed in a box in a golf bag, but I really don't want to get arrested by TSA if there's another option.

I live in Greenville and I’m swapping my stock downpipe out this weekend. So if you can’t/don’t wanna mess with trying to fly it down I’ll have one available after Sunday

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Anyone know who drives the black golf wagon lowered with roof rack in Simpsonville?

MK7? No, but I've seen a really clean black MK4 stanced wagon, no rack. Guy from Steve White has a lowered blue MK7 with a rack though. Could look black depending on light/angle.