GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

KCGTI16

Welcome! I assume Nalley VW? That is where I got mine :) It has made plenty of trips from SC back to the A'retta.

Actually from Angela Krause Ford Lincoln. Somebody traded it for a Ford product. More power to them but their loss is my gain :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
Not the upstate, but I saw a red MK7 GTI in Columbia, SC yesterday with custom plate reading CATCHME. :)

Is the driver on this forum?

I saw that same car! I'm also a T. Red MK7 in Columbia. I was behind "catchme" on Two Notch road I believe, during lunchtime. He seemed to be in a hurry or was pretending to be in a Nascar race.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Just picked this one up Saturday in Alpharetta GA and brought it to it’s new home here in Fort Mill SC. 2016 S with DSG.

She purdier than a new set of snow tires. Have a soft spot for Tornader (SC pronunciation) Red.

KCGTI16

Haha thank ya. I almost picked up a night blue metallic 15 but the dealer would work on pricing at all so that’s when this one came up. Much happier even though I still do like the blue probably second to the red.

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
This is my first post on golfmk7. I recently moved to Clemson, SC and drive a 2015 CSG GTI with MA plates. Spotted a tornado red GTI with a roofrack in clemson today, and a white TSI? with wider than stock offset wheels.

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Thanks! I'm currently on the job hunt and bored out of my gourd so if there's any VW meets or cruises around (or cars in general) i'd love to know.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Thanks! I'm currently on the job hunt and bored out of my gourd so if there's any VW meets or cruises around (or cars in general) i'd love to know.

I believe tonight is the last test n tune at Zmax Dragway for the year. Idk why they end it so early it’s nice out till Christmas lol

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
We can always make our own cruise. Haha.

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
I've heard this route LINK is nice for mountain/twisties driving. I did a good bit of 28 recently and it was fun but had my girlfriend in the car and she was not as much of a fan as I was.

Last edited:

johng.wissig

Ready to race!
Take a ride to ceasar 's head or Lake Jocassee or Keeowee. Turns, turns, turns and climbing. View from Ceasar's head is great also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
Don't forget VW's In The Valley 6 on September 14-15, 2018 in Maggie Valley, NC at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds, 3374 Soco Road.