GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Golf Power Folding Mirrors with Puddle Lights

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
SOLD

Selling a brand new pair of VW MK7 Golf Power Folding Mirrors WITH Puddle Lights! - will fit Golf TSI TDI GTI R etc

Comes with both Driver's and Passenger Mirror assembly, door switch, and I even purchased a couple extra door clips in case of the inevitable lol.

Selling as did not realize my car has side assist and I think I prefer to keep that feature.. Tough choice haha.

. Cheers.

Last edited:

aunsafe2015

Ready to race!
I read somewhere that it's pretty easy to convert the non-DAP auto fold mirrors to DAP. All you have to do is move a wire or something that is supposedly fairly simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
I read somewhere that it's pretty easy to convert the non-DAP auto fold mirrors to DAP. All you have to do is move a wire or something that is supposedly fairly simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnit lol..

Think man, think.. Where did you see this precious info?!

aunsafe2015

Ready to race!

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7137599-nikhsub1-OEM-Euro-Folding-Mirrors-Review!/page4

I just read that whole 14 page thread. Makes it sound like its not so easy after all. Several people did it, but sounds harder than I originally thought. If I get auto fold mirrors I'll probably buy the ones from Kufatec that already have the wiring done.

Ahh this makes me feel better as this was same info I already had. I thought about doing the wiring but at end of day I'd rather just get kufatecs and be done with it on a DAP car. Cheers