GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Misfires on hard pull after 3500.

sleepermk7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf GtTI
Is this after switching to the bosch injectors?
I haven’t switched yet but I have the manifold off and cleaned the manifold of carbon. I ordered the AH revision and Seals and waiting on FCPEuro to ship. This was my last pull before which was a couple of days ago.

Lopavanyok

Car(s)
2015 vw golf
I haven’t switched yet but I have the manifold off and cleaned the manifold of carbon. I ordered the AH revision and Seals and waiting on FCPEuro to ship. This was my last pull before which was a couple of days ago.
Did you figure out what the issue was? I am having the same symptoms.

Lopavanyok

Car(s)
2015 vw golf
What year is your car I'll reference the injectors for you. Also buy them OE from fcpeuro they have a lifetime warranty on everything.
So here’s the thing I changed all my coil packs, all new plugs got 3 sets because I was OCD they were failing. Did carbon cleaning again. 3rd one in 18k miles. Sent all my injectors out for getting tested and cleaned. They were dirty of course when sent out and came back with great results. I just put the car back together and went for a pull and same thing again. It sounds like it’s fuel cutting up top and the fuel pump keep up. Makes no sense at all

Lopavanyok

Car(s)
2015 vw golf
@scrllock @sleepermk7

Changed the LPFP and nothing. Same issue occurring. Sent out my injectors to get cleaned tested. They came back with good results. Put my car back together. Same issue. Is38 IE tuned. Epc turns on under WOT and goes into limp anything over 5k rpm. I pull over and just restart the car and it’s perfectly fine after max I can daily drive this no problem. It’s just making me mad I cannot find the issue. Logs not showing anything either. Codes are P0301, P0304. What are the chances it’s the tune itself?