GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mike's DSG Carbon Steel GTI Build

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Thanks guys! Cant wait to get some pictures of it with something other than a camera phone or point and shoot. In case any were wondering, Ed's headlights came in a timely manner, the quality is great. LED's are VERY bright in person. Almost a little TOO bright at times which find funny. They look fantastic though and I couldn't be happier.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks guys! Cant wait to get some pictures of it with something other than a camera phone or point and shoot. In case any were wondering, Ed's headlights came in a timely manner, the quality is great. LED's are VERY bright in person. Almost a little TOO bright at times which find funny. They look fantastic though and I couldn't be happier.

looks badass!

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Currently buying BFI Torque Arm Insert. Will get it installed this month hopefully.

Edit: Just bought the insert from Moddedeuros.com They show a Stage 2 in their picture. I don't mind having stage 1 or 2. I just want reduced wheel hop. Hopefully arrives by end of week.

Next up may be swaybars. Not sure whether to get both or just a rear swaybar.

Also want to get more pictures of the car today while I'm at work. Have a nice back lot behind the building which is good for photos.

Last edited:

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
MOAR.. photoshopped the license plate out :p All taken with a small point and shoot. Going to get my hands on a Canon 5d Mark II soon though.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Sexy

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Just got word that a buddy of mine is buying my stock wheels for close to 1k this week. Time for more car parts. Hmmmm, what to buy.

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008
Just got word that a buddy of mine is buying my stock wheels for close to 1k this week. Time for more car parts. Hmmmm, what to buy.
A3/S3 subframe and TT control arms. Or save money and get an Öhlins later . . .