GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mayor removes redlight cameras

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
I'm loling at these last few posts.... How do they handle that since you didn't pay it?

I guess nothing happened since it's 2 years old :lol:

im gonna guess he sent in a Get-Out-Of-Jail free card from his monopoly box and they accepted it...i would just to see what happens.

or hes gonna be slapped with a nasty collections fee

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
actually they can't pursue anything unless you give in or they serve you. Heard from various people in AZ the best way to deal with photo enforcement is ignore it unless its served or certified mail

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
i got one like 3 weeks ago and i paid it.. was 50 bucks, i didnt feel like checking shit.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
About damn time. ALL red light and speed camera need to go. They cause more accidents than they attempt to prevent and pad the pockets of the companies that make them while the municipality gets almost nothing at the end of the day.

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
what an intelligent human being <3

a couple of years ago, i asked my parents if i could drive to philly, they said no, i went anyway and said i was "working," about a week later they get a letter in the mail with a picture of my license plate running a red light in philly

fuck redlight cameras, THEY RUIN EVERYTHING

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
what an intelligent human being <3

a couple of years ago, i asked my parents if i could drive to philly, they said no, i went anyway and said i was "working," about a week later they get a letter in the mail with a picture of my license plate running a red light in philly

fuck redlight cameras, THEY RUIN EVERYTHING

it was philly though, it was worth it huh? i miss home:wub:

anyway,i remember that thread dansan, haha yea well like i said there, in cali its like $400+, absolutely ridiculous, $50 is whatever in comparison, lol

gman32888

stick noobie
I know it's a speeding ticket. If I would have run a red light, it would have gotten me for that, too. So the red light cameras don't measure speed as well in NY?

Sorry for taking your thread so far off topic, Dan :wink:

No sir, but they have been putting them up on every intersection. This includes intersections which were already fine.

bovice

Banned
Car(s)
Zamboni
all the bullshit speed cameras in AZ are a huge controversy. no one pays them, and the law is so skewed that i technically dont need to pay any speed camera tickets.

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
it was philly though, it was worth it huh? i miss home:wub:

anyway,i remember that thread dansan, haha yea well like i said there, in cali its like $400+, absolutely ridiculous, $50 is whatever in comparison, lol

it was def worth it, it was a toys for tots cruise, and we got cheesesteaks after. i had an awesome time