GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAPerformance Official Stage 1 & Stage 2 OTS Tune Release for Accessport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
No fuel dumps at all. Your AFR's look good. You see how they steadily go from mid 14's to low 12's as your rpm's climb? That's how logs should look. Same with your timing. I'm kinda jealous. I wish my logs looked like that. :/ lol

Thank you. I am starting to understand this better. If only the knocks could go away but one wonders if they are even real :confused:

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion

Hexxum001

Ready to race!

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Seriously man, what's your secret? You easily have the best logs of anyone that I have seen with a Cobb AP on this forum. I would be doing cartwheels if my logs looked that clean.
I don't know, I've been super happy with it and kind of feel bad for others. I can post my mods if you guys think that will help. Also I always use 93 octane gas and I run denso plugs.

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
I flashed to MAP Stage 1 and did a couple logs. Previously, ran Cobb OTS Stage 1 and 1+. From pure feel, I feel that MAP Stage 1 is much smoother driving around town and in stop-go traffic, compared to Cobb. The power delivery is also more linear.

Reviewing the logs, I believe the car also reacts better with MAP Stage 1 tune, using lower boost and lower timing.

Cobb Stage 1+
Peak Boost: 26.5 psi taper to 14 psi
Timing Final: 9.5
http://www.datazap.me/u/moonluv810/cobb-stage-1-log-11?log=0&data=1-9-13-16-17-18-19-20-21

MAP Stage 1
Peak Boost: 25.4 psi taper to 18.4 psi
Timing Final: 6.5
http://www.datazap.me/u/moonluv810/map-stage-1-log-1?log=0&data=9

Car has the following: drop-in intake, turboback, RS7 plugs, 91-octane, in Denver (5.2K).

Would love to hear any comments and inputs on the logs.

Thank you!
Your logs look clean man. I think I might try the MAP stage 1 tune to see if my log will come out similar to yours since you are also running 91 octane.

I don't know, I've been super happy with it and kind of feel bad for others. I can post my mods if you guys think that will help. Also I always use 93 octane gas and I run denso plugs.
I am definitely curious what your mods are. If you don't mind posting them, that would be cool. TIA.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
MAP stage 2 93 octane
CTS Catted Downpipe
Unitronic intercooler
Intercooler hoses
Turbo outlet hose and TMD
CTS TIP
Autotech intake with k&n filter
Denso plugs

That should cover the engine type performance mods.

When you guys actually get high KR can you feel the car pulling back or like hesitating/slowing down when driving?

geebob

Ready to race!
I had all 4 cylinders trip at 5.5K at 4-6KR and yeah, you could definitely feel it. Not scary, just boggy.

I'm starting my Freektune today. I like the idea above - e-tune, then ATR if necessary.

Venumous

Ready to race!
I too have Denso plugs and only run Sunoco 93. The same fuel I put in my 700whp GT today and am only adding timing across the board. Not sure why your logs are so good but glad somebody is in good shape.

Antimatter

Ready to race!

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
I just want to shout out to Ian again for his great support. I may give ya a hard time with some of the logs, but I know you guys are working hard on making revisions and perfecting them. All the major tuners had issues on their first tunes and it took much longer for revisions so thank you again for MAP's support.

I can confirm the stage 1 logs and stage 2 93oct look good on most of the cars. Some little things on some which need to be adjusted but not on others, but ultimately that's something which would have to be adjusted with a protune as an OTS map can't be perfect for them all :)

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Flashed to the new 93 Stage 1 file on my 2017 during lunch today.

Did a few logs on the drive home, all in 3rd gear. I did 3 pulls, the first and second were very similar (first log below) and then my last one had less knock and only in 1 cylinder. Think my AFR looks alright.

http://www.datazap.me/u/jmunter/log-1490324263?log=0&data=1-9-17-18-19-20&solo=11&mark=110

http://www.datazap.me/u/jmunter/log-1490324706?log=0&data=1-9-17-18-19-20

Any thoughts on these?

You get some pull at 5500rpm which others are getting, but other than that it looks clean. AFR is good and boost is holding strong.

I'm thinking maybe about 5500rpm the tune might be a little too aggressive? Not much, but with other user's similar top end pull, I'm thinking going down 1psi might fix some of the retard we're seeing.. but really only a guess at this point!

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
E30 tune in the works Ian?

koniu77

Passed Driver's Ed
I just got a p0420 cel this morning, I thought the cobb tunes were supposed to hide cels from aftermarket downpipes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.