GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Damn, I just looked at the CTS instructions and I didn't take those off. I'll do that later when my enthusiasm recovers.

Not directly related, but for my logs I do have the air guides installed, but I did not install the plastic trim pieces that slide over the condenser tabs and fill the space between the sandwich and support. Not for any good reason, I was so relieved to have the whole sandwich mess together in one piece that I didn't want to take it apart to get those in.

I left those out too. :).

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
FedEx guy just left the house and I am stoked!! LOL! Now I have to wait for the damn support brackets to get here!

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
FedEx guy just left the house and I am stoked!! LOL! Now I have to wait for the damn support brackets to get here!

Same boat. I’ve had mine for 10 days. Waiting for my brackets due Tuesday.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Ebay Intercooler Mafia:D

#Oldskoolmk7 owes me royalties as I coined the term Ebay Intercooler Mafia. You will
Be hearing from my attorney.:D

afman916

Ready to race!

Same exact situation man. eBay had anticipated delivery of 3/30 and I just got notification it was delivered. I hadn't even checked the tracking because I was simply prepared to wait a few weeks.

And my TAW Chicago wheel is on the truck for delivery via UPS as well! It's going to be a long few hours of work...

BronxBomber

Ready to race!

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie

oh yay waiting at my door

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bigred1

Passed Driver's Ed
safe and sound

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cha ching. Nice IC for the money. At 16.4 liters I cannot believe some people think this will not perform equal or better than any of the higher dollar ones. It’s called denial. Good luck and enjoy.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Reading through this a few times im pretty amazed so many have bought this. I'm anxious to see longer term quality. The price is great. Not that I don't understand the big time markup on brand name products but damn this is cheap lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk