GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maestro Base Maps for 2017 GSW

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Someone has to have the 1.8 GSW Maestro maps...help a 2.0 guy out here :D

Looking at tuning one of these with an IS38. Due to the 1.8 fueling limitations the owner is considering MPI. I want to review the maps before he buys anything.

Post here or PM if you can help!

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Someone has to have the 1.8 GSW Maestro maps...help a 2.0 guy out here :D

Looking at tuning one of these with an IS38. Due to the 1.8 fueling limitations the owner is considering MPI. I want to review the maps before he buys anything.

Post here or PM if you can help!
I'm looking for the same for my Alltrack so I can get familiar before I flash. Get some experience under you belt.. we may need to talk in the future. ;)

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I'm looking for the same for my Alltrack so I can get familiar before I flash. Get some experience under you belt.. we may need to talk in the future. ;)

Do you have Maestro already?

You can download them without flashing, i just can't do it because i don't have a GSW to plug my cable into, and the owner hasn't purchased Maestro yet.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
There is no MPI for the 1.8 with maestro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Do you have Maestro already?

You can download them without flashing, i just can't do it because i don't have a GSW to plug my cable into, and the owner hasn't purchased Maestro yet.
I have the flash tool, 3 credits (need 5 more), all the software. I'm at a point where I don't need anymore headaches right now so I'm not looking to get the rest of the credits and flash. I was hoping to get a copy of the map so I can get myself aquatinted more so the learning curve wouldn't be as steep when I flashed.