GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LSG or white?

Brolly

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a '15 White R and when it's clean and waxed with all the black trim siliconed is absolutely beautiful .... However that's 5-6 hours worth of work which last about 2 days. Then for the next 2 weeks I hate it cause it's dirty and looks like I went 4x4'ing.

LSG looks awesome, will hide the dirt and is unique - stands out and makes others look twice, white just blends in.

From an owner of white, LSG gets my vote

tawakul

Wow nice response from all .. Thanks

It's seems like I'm leaning more towards the LSG .. That being said I agree that the white color of clean could look better ....

i will stick with LSG ill tint the windows and probably change the color of the rims. Let's see how it goes :)

Geoffcuz

I hope this helps you out !

EB2429

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTi 7.5
Go with white if you aren't sure. LSG is a Marmite colour, sometimes I walk up to mine and still not sure about the colour and its been 8 months now. I like the striking colour of white and Red, and the subtle nature of LSG, just not sure even after 8 months which one i would buy again. pictures in my sig link of LSG...

Last edited:

GGray

Ready to race!
I say white. I like the clean crisp white...

L3nnox

Ready to race!
When someone says I want white car, if it's a Range Rover I think pikey.... But a hot hatch, apologies, give me this vision.

And these....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk