GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Linear Eibachs for GTI

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Ah, they certainly do look progressive here. What options exist for linear then, DG and Neuspeed?

http://www.autoanything.com/suspension-systems/77A2549A6457353.aspx

Thought Neuspeeds were progressive too. That's why I didn't jump on them while on sale.

My understanding is DG and VWR are the only linear springs for the MK7. DG if you want a barely noticeable drop, VWR if you want a bit lower (1.2-1.5").

Can't go wrong with VWR imo, they are a nice drop without getting stupid. Wouldn't want to go any lower.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I guess there are Linear Eibachs for the R only? I dunno, seems so from forum posts but I can't find them.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
You forgot two...

Revo and MSS (at least the fronts)

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I contacted Eibach UK sales and they stated the E10-15-021-02-22 euro pro kit are indeed linear front and back.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I contacted Eibach UK sales and they stated the E10-15-021-02-22 euro pro kit are indeed linear front and back.

You going to do it?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
You going to do it?

Depends on what they say the drop is. I don't want to replace the OE dampers so I don't want too much drop. If the drop is 1" or less and I can do it myself, I will.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
with that part number for the Mk7 golf Gti I would expect lowering of around 15mm

it lwoers the standard around 25-30mm front and 15-20mm rear being the Gti they're already lower then the standard chassis which this is measured off so take that measuement to get your approx drop.

Best Regards

Sales

So basically like the DG, but it looks like little chance of reverse rake. Not sure if reverse rake if a known DG issue.

Torito771

These are my European Eibach Pro Kit (they look linear). Perfect drop. Oem feel.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
These are my European Eibach Pro Kit (they look linear). Perfect drop. Oem feel.

Thank you Torito, that may have sold me. Any chance you could take a fender to ground measurement? TIA