GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lead time golf r?

Fattyback

I saw the deal on lease car.co.uk. , but it is administered by a company called central contracts. They have been very professional thus far. The price went up the day after by about 700 over the two year lease, so I got in just in time!

cyb3rdud3

Ready to race!
I ordered mine on a 2 year lease on 2nd January, wasn't even looking for a car but lease deals were incredible at that time, and this company had the orders closed before christmas and confirmed...They ordered 7 I think, so couldn't choose options anymore...But I'm happy with Lapiz, 5dr, DSG.....

I wanted cloth as from past experiences I slide around too much in these kind of cars on leather...Should be delivered march/april time...

PS. Leasing is just a simple economic calculation, some I own like our main family driver, others well if the opportunity and deal is good enough, then why not...Can't see the obsession with owning the vehicle...

DoubleDub

My R order

Hello all, I'm new to this forum but have been using other similar forums for quite a while.
I ordered my MK7 R on 20th January with the following spec.

Tornado red, 3 door
DSG
Vienna leather
19" Pretoria's
DNS PRO Nav
DCC
3 year service plan

I'm disappointed in a way that Dynaudio isn't yet available on the R so went for the Plug & Play system until I found out a lot of trim has to be removed to install it and I don't fancy that idea so have cancelled it.
I listened to the DNS PRO system in a new GTD at the dealer and it sounded pretty good to me - only listened to radio as well, so maybe an audio upgrade isn't necessary.

I've been quoted 26 weeks for delivery, but I believe my dealer gives cautious estimates to avoid disappointment.

I've been running 2 cars for a while - a 2012 MK6 Golf R which I bought new and a 2012 Up! White. I've traded both of them in and am now going back to having just the one car [Keep the R until new one arrives]

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Welcome - lucky guy.

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
I ordered R few weeks ago and am expecting march-April time. Unconfirmed build week at present but looking like take delivery by then. I've ordered lapiz blue, 19" Pretoria, winter pack, dsg 3 door , servicing pack, supaguard, extra rubber mats with full tank fuel and reversing camera.

It will be shame to lose my gti mk6 with D.A.B, winter pack, 18" monza shadowline, kerb view assist in carbon grey with other toys but I'm dead excited about the R.