GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just paid a buck a gallon more for 93. Anybody else thinking about going back to Map 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I thought it was only .30 for the first 5 or six tank fulls as an introductory offer and then .10 off every gallon after that?

With Fuel Rewards at least, I also get $0.10 off each week for being a T-Mobile customer. And I get $0.10 for every $100 spent at the grocery store. Etc., etc... All the little promos just add up, usually $0.30 - $0.50 off each gal per week.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I thought it was only .30 for the first 5 or six tank fulls as an introductory offer and then .10 off every gallon after that?
Shell mastercard. It knocks off between 30 and 50 cents depending on the station.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Shell mastercard. It knocks off between 30 and 50 cents depending on the station.
Or costco memebership. Kirkland signature gas is the cheapest I have ever seen (at least in my area). Plus the shell card only applies for the first 20 gallons.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Screenshot_20211026-192933.jpg

I also have TMobile Tuesday and Shell fuel rewards app for a totally of .15 per gallon. And use gas app to find cheapest station near me.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I get 5c gallon at shell anytime I fill up. Since tuned on Shell 93 that's all I use, ever.

sloopercat

Go Kart Newbie
Not saying I will do it, it’s closer to $50 a month at the current price difference. At a $1.00 a gallon difference, it seems like price gouging.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
I go back to stock on the JB4 during the winter and use 87. Driving habits are short trips. Car rarely gets to operating temps in winter. Roads are slick and dirty.

JS82

Passed Driver's Ed
Or costco memebership. Kirkland signature gas is the cheapest I have ever seen (at least in my area). Plus the shell card only applies for the first 20 gallons.
Get my gas from Costco as well. It is usually 30 cents cheaper per gallon as other gas stations. Plus 4% cash back if you have their credit card.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Status
Not open for further replies.