GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just ordered my mk7

marky_boy1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have just this morning placed an order for a mk7 1.6tdi se bluemotion. Free to tax! Managed to get £500 off and the white paint for free but still costing me 20,000. But as the car I have ordered is already on its way to UK didn't have any options, they told me it would be up to 5 months if I wanted extras as their is a big back log on orders. And black was even longer. So mine should be at dealers in three weeks. But going to wait till march for new reg just to try and make it hold value a bit better.

vwman

Go Kart Champion
Nice one should look good..
Up to 5 months for a factory build already isn't.
Did they say why or has that dealer used up their allocation for the time being.

marky_boy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice one should look good..
Up to 5 months for a factory build already isn't.
Did they say why or has that dealer used up their allocation for the time being.

He said their was a back log of orders. And the one I got was one of the last three cars he could source that were already made. So anything else I would have to nearly wait till the 63 plates were out. And as the 2 options I wanted could be dealer fitted he advised me to do that. Parking sensors and window tints.

marky_boy1

Passed Driver's Ed
I suppose it depends on which side of the desk your on. As it must mean they are selling more than they anticipated.

marky_boy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Went along on sat to sign some paperwork and choose my plate. They had the car delivered that morning. Took a quick pic.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
looking good, congrats on the beautiful ride

i LOVE the mk7 interior

marky_boy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats mate. What's your impression of it.

Its a good car plesent to drive, smooth, quiet and easy. It doesn't encourage me to drive fast and is boring! But thats good as its supposed to be a sensible economic family car. I'll get a mk1 gti again for fun drives! Or even have a look at a mk7 gti/gtd when they come out.