GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

just ordered my mk7

Hughmungus

He said their was a back log of orders. And the one I got was one of the last three cars he could source that were already made. So anything else I would have to nearly wait till the 63 plates were out. And as the 2 options I wanted could be dealer fitted he advised me to do that. Parking sensors and window tints.

Hi, nice looking car.

Can you tell me if the tints have affected the DAB radio signal as I have read that some film can?. Do you know what make o film the company used?.

What do you think of the DAB reception in general on the road?.

Thanks

marky_boy1

Passed Driver's Ed
I haven't got the tints done yet. The dab signal is very good. Apart from one station i listen to links fm doesn't transmit on dab so still Nee d fm.

Moxib82

And here she is sat at home! Now with about 300 miles on clock.

Great looking car. I just ordered my mrk 7 in white 2.0tdi SE with Perth alloys! Can't wait lol

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
Marky you do put the miles on. How's the TDI on diesel? I see why they wanted to sell you the car so bad, "they put your steering wheel on the wrong side" LOL.
Enjoy man.
Mark D.

marky_boy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Marky you do put the miles on. How's the TDI on diesel? I see why they wanted to sell you the car so bad, "they put your steering wheel on the wrong side" LOL.
Enjoy man.
Mark D.

Wife uses it for the scool run and a 25 mile round trip to work 5 days plus weekend me going training 4 of 5 times a week. So really get s the use of two cars. Tdi wise really good.
Doing 65mpg average. Only occasionally does it feel underpowered at 103bhp. No major quibbles with anything. I love the ice.