GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just ordered a new R :)

Spinstorm

Ready to race!
For the last couple of months I have been driving a 6 month old GTD; which I love. It is a fantastic car but I have really lusted for a Golf R.

Problem was the existing finance. Well the dealer today not only knocked £4K off the list price but also agreed to clear the finance on the GTD. So I have in my mind a great deal.

I spec'd it Night blue (same as my GTD), DSG, 5-Dr, DCC, Tech Pack (Disc Pro and Dynaudio), Lane and Side Assist, KESSY, Winter Pack, Rear view camera, Pano Sunroof and App-Connect.

Expected delivery in July.

Haven't seen any R's in Night Blue so will be interesting.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
niice!

just saw one in night blue the other day - looks great!

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Sounds really nice OP! You'll have to show us some pictures when you pick her up!

Spinstorm

Ready to race!
When I get it I will... I took one for a test drive and I love the blip on the change down of gear and I hate the fake noise! My OBD11 is going to turn that off right away!

I get to enjoy the excitement of waiting and watching the order tracker :) (when I get an order number!).

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Congrats!!!

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
I get to enjoy the excitement of waiting and watching the order tracker :) (when I get an order number!).

Excitement...sure. :p Most just call it frustration lol!

Spinstorm

Ready to race!
Well I do have a very nice GTD to keep me company for now... So it's not the same as not having a new performance Golf!

Although I am excited for the fully specced features!