GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

CLDuckworth1

Ready to race!
Ive found the gear selector I want!
5GE713204C ENG
U.K. Spec DSG E-Golf selector with blue stitching and blue inserts on the shifter as i have a midnight blue car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Ive found the gear selector I want!
5GE713204C ENG
U.K. Spec DSG E-Golf selector with blue stitching and blue inserts on the shifter as i have a midnight blue car

Looks pretty cool, those blue accents are pretty vibrant, eye catching.

soflo-nochi

Passed Driver's Ed
Here you go

Love it. Going to give it a try sometime this week. Thanks for the idea!

--2017 MK7 GTI PP Autobahn
GIAC Stage I, I.E. Intake, Eibach Pro Springs, O.Z. Superturismo LM 19", CF Mirrors
--2011 BMW 335i
JB4, BMS Catless Downpipe, BMS Intake, Vanguard Exhaust, ER Chargepipe, Avant Guard M359 19"

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Love it. Going to give it a try sometime this week. Thanks for the idea!

--2017 MK7 GTI PP Autobahn
GIAC Stage I, I.E. Intake, Eibach Pro Springs, O.Z. Superturismo LM 19", CF Mirrors
--2011 BMW 335i
JB4, BMS Catless Downpipe, BMS Intake, Vanguard Exhaust, ER Chargepipe, Avant Guard M359 19"

No problem! Also did the front because I was bored one day. Had it on for a couple months and it's been holding up well.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
No problem! Also did the front because I was bored one day. Had it on for a couple months and it's been holding up well.

Which pinstripe did you use? Maybe I'm being too OCD but I have bought a couple and I'm not happy with the color match. Yours look almost perfect.

Tronix13

Ready to race!
Which pinstripe did you use? Maybe I'm being too OCD but I have bought a couple and I'm not happy with the color match. Yours look almost perfect.

Ha! I feel your pain as I'm very OCD as well. The name of it is called Prostripe and I'm not 100% sure on the color name but it may be "tomato red". I picked it up at O'Reilly Auto Parts but you can also find it online.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Ha! I feel your pain as I'm very OCD as well. The name of it is called Prostripe and I'm not 100% sure on the color name but it may be "tomato red". I picked it up at O'Reilly Auto Parts but you can also find it online.

You did an amazing job man. How much time did it take you to get it *just right* anyway?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

Hmmm... I picked up tomato red from 3M. I wonder if it's the same. Someone swore it was good color match. Unfortunately, it looks a bit too orange to me. I'll buy the Prostripe... watch it turn out to be the same product... :rolleyes:

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Hmmm... I picked up tomato red from 3M. I wonder if it's the same. Someone swore it was good color match. Unfortunately, it looks a bit too orange to me. I'll buy the Prostripe... watch it turn out to be the same product... :rolleyes:
Well at least it'll look color matched when you post pics on the internet. :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk