GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS38 PSI?

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
The issue is reading comprehension skills. He never said 28 to redline, in fact he said he doesn’t go to redline after someone misinterpreted his post as going to redline. On top of that he said he doesn’t even pay attention to psi... so isnt really sure about what he is saying either. But he was itching to post something even if it was nothing, cuz he doesn’t even pay attention or knows for sure.

And then some people will just read what they want to read.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Methinks OP may be reading the performance monitor PSI and not subtracting atmosphere? That kinda seems pretty high to me but I have no experience with the IS38 so I may be completely wrong

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Methinks OP may be reading the performance monitor PSI and not subtracting atmosphere? That kinda seems pretty high to me but I have no experience with the IS38 so I may be completely wrong
probably not, because it would just start maxing out fairly early, but OP never said what their method of boost collection data was. Maybe they were looking at the mpg calculator or something else? OP doesn't seem to give a lot except potential trolling information