IS38/Big Turbo or Motorcycle?

• Moar HRSPRS

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • DonorCycle

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I stopped riding for two reasons. I have difficulty not driving way too fast on a bike. The second reason, people don't use signals, don't pull out into the correct lane, don't look when changing lanes, and will just run you off the road, because they deserve to be on the piece of road you're on, here in Floriderp.

If you want a bike though, get a bike. My personal opinion, modding a GTI beyond stg 2 is a bit of a losing proposition. GTI's don't hold value like an R, don't put power down like an R, and if you wanted an R, you should have gotten an R. I know it's not going to be a popular opinion on here. Same with buying a WRX and modding it. Just buy an STI. They hold value better and you can mod a little without losing your shirt.

Last edited:

Albee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI
IMG_20201009_111636.jpg
Another vote for the motorcycle. I'll never afford a car that offers the performance of my 11 year old heavy sport tourer.

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
2016 FZ-09 here! also is38 e35 gti ;-)

purchased with 1600 miles on it in 2017 for 6k.
bike now has 2300 miles on it. lol < dont ride it much

now its got a buncha stuff im waiting to install. rear shock/ front forks. flashed ecu/ seat/ sliders/carbon bits ect.

we need a bike thread. =)

i wish there was a vote for both option, why not.

20180211_213704.jpg
20180419_140240.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I want a bike so badly, but lost a supply sergeant who was riding a soft tail, hit a round about and that was it. Promised my wife I'd never ride after having to walk with his family through that experience. That's tainted me. Yet I have no issue jumping out of airplanes....go figure.