GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IPHONE 5 THIS WED. RELEASE! :D

JhnR

Banned
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "preparing for shipment" trolls

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Ours got delivered yesterday around 11am. Anyone get the 30 pin adapter for the MDI or are you just gunna roll BT?

30 pin adapter isn't available till October:(

I'll probably order it for my wife's CC since it has the older rns510 that lacks BT audio... But I'm not sure if I'll get it for my GTI with the newrer rns510 since connecting the iPhone via Bluetooth and mdi at the same time seemed to freeze the MDI interface everytime as it would try to switch to BT audio everytime a hands free call came in. Anyone know if that's been fixed?

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
30 pin adapter isn't available till October:(

I'll probably order it for my wife's CC since it has the older rns510 that lacks BT audio... But I'm not sure if I'll get it for my GTI with the newrer rns510 since connecting the iPhone via Bluetooth and mdi at the same time seemed to freeze the MDI interface everytime as it would try to switch to BT audio everytime a hands free call came in. Anyone know if that's been fixed?

Oh thats lame. I never had that problem with MDI + BT on my 4. Did you get the update where the interface would not show the new song playing? A fix might be rolled into that.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Got my new 5 ... digging it. Way faster than my 4... Screen is just about big enough. Overall great improvement all across.

dav1d

Ready to race!
Long Beach CA has LTE and I just clocked my phone at 29.48 Mbps with AT&T!

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
Also if any of you are on VZW they come unlocked from the factory. I cut my ATT micro sim down to a nano sim, popped it into my VZW 5 and it worked right away hehe.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I didn't preorder, Just walked into the Apple Store after work and picked up a 64GB Verizon iPhone 4.

Heads up, if you are on Verizon and want to keep your old unlimited data plan you will have to buy the phone outright off contract. That's how I got to keep my unlimited data, blew through 800MB within the first 4 hours of using it with no fucks given :O.

:O iPhone + LTE = massive data usage lol

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
Yea I have to be careful with my data now. I no longer have an unlimited data plan and when running a speed test that pulls 30mbps I'm going to run through data like a champ.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My dad says the Marine Exchange in Quantico has two sitting there if anyone can get there.