GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

In or around Middletown, PA???

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I have a fellow Dubber with a MK7 R that lives in Middletown, PA and is looking for help to have his LPFP and HPFP installed. He just moved to the area so he is not familiar with any of the shops nearby and doesn't even know of any VW/Audi indy shops in the area, if any at all. Does anybody know of a VW/Audi indy shop in or around that area?

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
APT tuning is 30 min from Middletown. They are super professional and very fair in price. They installed my clutch for $400, definitely check them out.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
I live near Middletown. I’ve heard good things about Euromotive Autohaus in Aston. I was going to have them do some suspension work for my vehicle. My father used them when he had his BMW.

There’s Smith VW in DE. Leading Edge Autosport is in West Chester. NGP Racing‘s Aberdeen location is about an hour from Middletown. They’ve done quite a bit of work on my vehicle.

galavanter13

Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
APT tuning is 30 min from Middletown. They are super professional and very fair in price. They installed my clutch for $400, definitely check them out.
I agree. AP Tuning in Lebanon, PA did my clutch too. Great shop.