GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IE TrueFlex For 15-18 GTI -All Stages Available NOW!

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Nice.

Hopefully this causes COBB to get their asses in gear

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie

Jantriis02

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Very interesting product, seems like it would be a major step up from a Cobb tune, I agree with @The Dude that a protune platform with this would be pretty great, but im curious if thats even in the plan for IE,

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Very interesting product, seems like it would be a major step up from a Cobb tune, I agree with @The Dude that a protune platform with this would be pretty great, but im curious if thats even in the plan for IE,
Wouldn't make any business sense for IE.

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Make it so people can protune with your platform and you'll run cobb them entirely out of the market.

Our tunes are sold as complete ECU calibrations. Our full in-house developed tuning suite grants access all files and full access for our tuning team to entirely optimize and even add data if needed to the factory VW/Audi ECU. A 3rd party tool can not support our files or give our calibration team enough access to accomplish files and features like our TrueFlex.

Since we calibrate our files through a very long an intensive development process using our multiple dyno cells with a sea level generator, on-location verification, and followed up with 3rd party beta programs to ensure these files deliver the most power and maximized for safety with full adaptations for any elevation/climate/situation, they are out of the gate ready and fully dialed in for the matching stages. No reason to purchase anything then pay an additional tuner to maximize it for you. Just flash and go, all that work is included with the purchase. TrueFlex adds a whole other level to this as it automatically adjusts not just safety maps, but all performance maps in real-time for the ethanol percentage as it hits the injectors. Not only is it the safest way to run ethanol, it's also the easiest.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
so for a stage 2....correct me if I'm wrong, but you essentially need to:

buy the tune...650
buy the powerlink to upload tune...150
buy the IE specific sensor to communicate with the ECU...200
roughly about $1000 OTD

that doesn't include DSG tune at $600

On par with UM pricing

Last edited:

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
Stock downpipe IS38 tune. Is that new or am I missing something?

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Stock downpipe IS38 tune. Is that new or am I missing something?
New from us, yes. Using TrueFlex to make above Stage 2 power levels but keep factory emissions downpipe and CAT in place is great for those that really don't want to mess with emissions but also want more than Stage 2 power. I like to think of it as making your own Club Sport Flex-Fuel GTI in a way.

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie

buy the tune...650
roughly about $1000 OTD

Tune credits (unless you are already tuned with us then it is a free update option), POWERlink (if you want to DUY flash it), TrueFlex Harness & Sensor Kit, DSG Tune, & HPFP upgrade. Those are the requirements, yes.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
New from us, yes. Using TrueFlex to make above Stage 2 power levels but keep factory emissions downpipe and CAT in place is great for those that really don't want to mess with emissions but also want more than Stage 2 power. I like to think of it as making your own Club Sport Flex-Fuel GTI in a way.
any plans for GenB equipped cars? cough - Ie tiguan's - cough... its great that APR offers e85 tunes for it but the whole dealer only flash makes it a setup that you can't easily run pump gas should you not have e85 access for a fill up or 2.

tigeo

Autocross Champion

buy the tune...650
roughly about $1000 OTD

On par with UM pricing
You could use your EQT DSG tune.