GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I found recent activity by TEFF (xht20)

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
He's found a different shop to work on this car and its looking real good. OMG!!!!:eek:

ok click the link below and go to images, then click the first picture and it will bring you to the website.:eek:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=TEFF+golf+r

sorry i cant post the actual link cuz it wont work for some reason.

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
why don't you just say what the actual name of the site is...without the link.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Weird tons of pics are missing from his photobucket ... whatever not that I care that much. It was an interesting although completely ridiculous build.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I saw that... but I was looking for the fire :laugh:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yep its absolutely nuts, he also has an insane interior and an insane stereo.

I'd guesstimate that he probably dropped around 300k into that car (including car itself)

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
Yep its absolutely nuts, he also has an insane interior and an insane stereo.

I'd guesstimate that he probably dropped around 300k into that car (including car itself)

And it's all ruined by that silly looking air filter/intake. :)

But, 612hp? I guess it doesn't matter.....although for that kind of money......I would probably buy a really nice car.......maybe an R8 GT? Aston V12 Vantage would also come to mind..... :D

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
that's insane if true!

Yea... just look at the numerous wheels he went through... several interiors, engines/tranmissions god knows what else. Honestly I lost count. I think he was running Ohlins suspension as well.

Every single mod you can imagine OEM+ or not was done to that car at one point or another.

It puts placs mods to shame by a factor of 30 when it comes to blowing money. :clap:

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
But, 612hp? I guess it doesn't matter.....although for that kind of money......I would probably buy a really nice car.......maybe an R8 GT? Aston V12 Vantage would also come to mind..... :D

He appears to have other cars, many of which are pretty expensive. Don't you remember that pic of his courtyard, with the GT-R, and other cars, in it? Now maybe that wasn't his car, but maybe it was ??

Anyway, a 2.5 twin-turbo engine is pretty much balls to the wall. Not to put a pun on this ballz thing here, but I don't know how else to say it.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
And it's all ruined by that silly looking air filter/intake. :)

He was trying to be different and make the car unique. It's one heck of a vw!

Sent from my iPhone 5C with Tapatalky