GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I Cheated on the GTI... Shhh (Abarth Content)

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I considered an Abarth ,but the small trunk space+ the Manual trans made me veer away. I drive in heavy traffic too often to mess with manual.

pressure drop

Ready to race!
I considered an Abarth ,but the small trunk space+ the Manual trans made me veer away. I drive in heavy traffic too often to mess with manual.

No, you dont. The most congested cities in the world with the craziest traffic all drive manuals. And they manage just fine.

Stop using this excuse. Just admit youre not man enough to daily drive a stick.

Chuck2001

Ready to race!
No, you dont. The most congested cities in the world with the craziest traffic all drive manuals. And they manage just fine.

Stop using this excuse. Just admit youre not man enough to daily drive a stick.

Relax....:w00t:

DSG Driver here : GF tried manual but doesn't want to drive it into traffic each day. I can understand that. Live & let live.

Let's stop polluting this thread and start talking about Abarth !!!

The venom is quite cool....maybe a little too much for me. Looks like this car needs a lot of add-ons to be interesting. That's what is bothering me the most.
I'd prefer a base Golf over a 500 anytime.

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
Coming from the Honda community most people seem to think a VW is a car only homosexual men drive. Stereotypes are only what you think up in your head.

Just saying :cool:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Coming from the Honda community most people seem to think a VW is a car only homosexual men drive. Stereotypes are only what you think up in your head.

Just saying :cool:

+1

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
My wife wanted one up until the point of becoming pregnant; hence the GTI purchase. I rented a Fiat 500 Sport once and I fitted in the car pretty well (I'm 6'2" 240 btw). I had fun driving the car, but am having even more fun driving my new GTI :)

CFG9000

Ready to race!
I want to like it, but I don't trust anything that someone from Chrysler has even breathed on. Even if a Chrysler exec stood in the same room as one at some point, it increases the chances of it being shit by 1000%.

Chuck2001

Ready to race!
Sunday, was brunching with GF outside, and a superb chick parked right in front of us.

First the sound...then the look of the car, and finally, the chick coming out of there. "What was I just saying ?" Me : "Uhhh...."

Could be a good second car for us, living in an metropolitan area.

McQueen77

Banned
A man in a FIAT? why don't you just chop off your dick and trade it in for a vagina

best comment on the whole thread.

theres a guy up the street in my hood who has an abarth. i saw him pull out of his driveway and drive away and i will admit, the exhaust note on that car is epic. has a stick, probably a blast to drive. maybe if i had to live in some crowded euro city like Rome or something, id roll in that, but, living in the land o' the free, we got plenty of space here to accommodate my huge GTI..

and to the guy who made the comment about the honda community thinking the VWs are gay or something.. uh, hey uncle ben, fast & furious 7 called and they want their spoiler back..