GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPFP...is it possible?

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
Is it possible to run the Autotech HPFP upgrade on APR 2+...im going dbv2 end of this month but just trying to cut down on some labor and time to do it myself...wasnt sure if it was possible without a proper tune

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
I'd talk to APR. They do sell an updated HPFP and don't know ir a tune is required. Also when cobb first released is38 software they were recommending hpfp upgrade and don't know if cobb ots is38 software is optimized for an aftermarket hpfp. Also, i've been running an autotech HPFP without a specific tune for it for a couple of years now without issue. But it's better to be tuned for it of course.

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
Im going to be tuned by the end of this month on a different turbo and I have a buddy who can install it for me so I was thinking of lowering the cost of the shop bill if I can install it and run it no issues for a month or so

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
its entirely possible...I havent fulled decided on that yet...i was kinda against anything e blend since the area in PA where I live doesnt have anything like that.