GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda weekend at Gingerman Raceway

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Visited the sw Michigan Honda meet today. Saw some sweet, sweet ass machenery there. There were a few ricers delegated to their own corner of the lot where they sat dormant, never seeing any track time. To my amazement though, there were so many civics transformed into total track monsters. Some were incredibly quick, passing an STI on full bore like it was everyday street traffic. I was floored. And s2000's galore, but let's be honest, if any of us had the funds for a second car, who wouldn't want to build an s2000?

Got into conversation with an NSX owner who started his car fancy with a GTI. Said he might go back when his back gets worse.

BTW, a current-gen SI with intake and dp sounds phenomenal.

There was also a fit on the track. Slowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslowslow! Felt bad for the guy, that thing was built too :laughing:

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
To my amazement though, there were so many civics transformed into total track monsters.
I've seen plenty of 8 second drag Civics but I haven't gotten to see them run a road course.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
was it Wangfest? (seriously, that's the name)

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
hondas aftermarket support is second to none and theyre incredibly fun vehicles to drive.

Never driven a tuned Honda. I've raced them, and beat them, in my bone stock '99 Passat 1.8t though. Fun times. And clearly not the same breed of tuners!

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

CFG9000

Ready to race!
Who the hell mods a Fit?? :lol:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Who the hell mods a Fit?? :lol:

Ever driven one? They're actually fun cars. Slow but the handling is great, the motor is rev happy and the gear box is excellent, better than the 6MT in my GTI IMO. Having said that, I'll keep my GTI.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
BTW, a current-gen SI with intake and dp sounds phenomenal.

What DP? The current gen doesn't have a turbo. You mean with headers?