GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Holy shit...leasing an Evo X GSR for $259/month

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
I was trolling Mitsubishi website and found out this: :eek:

2013 Lancer Evolution GSR Lease
Lease: $259 per month / 24 months / $3,558 due at lease signing. Includes required refundable security deposit. Excludes tax, license, title, registration, documentation fees, insurance and the like.

That's dirt cheap. It's like leasing a Toyota Corolla :eek:. I know the Evo is not a good car for leasing, but this deal is great is someone really wants to jump into and Evo X, put on some bolts-on and enjoy the car for 2 years. $259 per month? Damn, so tempting!

Last edited:

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
shit. could send the TDI back and lease two of those bitches.

rs999

Go Kart Champion
I was trolling Mitsubishi website and found out this: :eek:

That's dirt cheap. It's like leasing a Toyota Corolla :eek:. I know the Evo is not a good car for leasing, but this deal is great is someone really wants to jump into and Evo X, put on some bolts-on and enjoy the car for 2 years. $259 per month? Damn, so tempting!

Why do bolt ons? Just lease it for those 2 years and beat the hell out of it in autox, drag racing, and tracking. Then turn it in for a fresh one when the lease is up. :)

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
Yea that's exactly what my uncle is paying for his 2013 GSR... Love that car! :w00t::thumbup:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Pending Credit Check, Security deposit amount, and other hidden fees.

Not a bad monthly payment for a nice car, but I think there are some underlying things that we're not seeing.

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
^ but it's the same for all leasing process right? If you have a good credit history, I don't see why they can give you bs. The reason for the low monthly payment is because the residual value is extremely high, about 27k buy-out price. The initial downpayment is high too, but if you're able to roll that into the monthly payment, it will go up approximately $300.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
That's pretty amazing right thurr. If I had an extra 9k lying around, I'd do it as a second car.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Wow that sounds crazy cheap! I may have to look into leasing one when the CC's lease is up. :word:

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
^ somebody did the math :thumbsup:. Someone on the evo forums got a deal of 350/m with no downpayment.

It's not bad though. GTI costs more to lease from what I've heard...

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
for a 2 year lease even... had i seen this earlier.. i'd prob have tried it for 2 years. what kind of mpg do those things get?