GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hiccup/Hesitation on Hard-ish Acceleration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So I’m not allowed to criticize? Okay. You might want to remove yourself from forums, or internet in general, if that’s the case 🤷‍♂️🤣
Not criticize something someone said that long ago. That person has probably changed their opinion by now.

And the OP is still a member but hasn't posted since July of this year but you could try to send him a PM to get his attention perhaps.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Huh? Defense mechanism? I guess your comment could be considered a defense mechanism as well considering your logic lol. I’m just glad I got this forum post back up 🤷‍♂️🤣. Still waiting for some good feedback to the OP, or did he figure out what he needed to do if he was driving in “M” or not? 🤣🤣
You: "I'm not defensive! You're defensive!"

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
The thing is that you guys think I’m being irrelevant with bringing up this thread and calling dude out, but in my eyes, I’m just as relavent as the guy I called out, because nobody has given the OP any really good info, and yet years ago, they too had “things to say” just like I do. So I don’t see why ya’ll are mad at me, when ya’ll did the same thing to the OP lol. Just giving your $0.02 with no relevancy to the topic…but I’ll be the bad guy. That’s cool 👍

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
oh yay, our monthly blueballs necrochastizessomeonefromyearsagoanddoesntunderstandwhypeoplegivehimshitaboutit post.
See, I knew you’d show up lol. I love how you think I’m a trip when you’re literally in every post on this forum haha. But it’s all good, I’ll be the bad guy 🤣

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
Not criticize something someone said that long ago. That person has probably changed their opinion by now.

And the OP is still a member but hasn't posted since July of this year but you could try to send him a PM to get his attention perhaps.
I could. Maybe I have already 🤷‍♂️. Unfortunately he isn’t a member anymore. Still though, that doesn’t mean nobody isn’t allowed to post on threads made years ago. But for some of you, it’s a disgrace to do so. To each their own I guess…

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
oh yay, our monthly blueballs necrochastizessomeonefromyearsagoanddoesntunderstandwhypeoplegivehimshitaboutit post.
He does this often?

He's not even that clever of a troll. A battle of wits is only fun if the other person is witty. I just feel like I'm telling a child they did something wrong and all they know how to respond with is deflection and emojis.

oh well. 🤷‍♂️

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I could. Maybe I have already 🤷‍♂️. Unfortunately he isn’t a member anymore. Still though, that doesn’t mean nobody isn’t allowed to post on threads made years ago. But for some of you, it’s a disgrace to do so. To each their own I guess…
I'm trying to be nice. The main point is you just can't criticize someone whose opinion may have changed. A more appropriate approach would have been to ask him if that's still his opinion instead of attacking him. Especially from 2 1/2 years ago. Have you changed any opinions in 2 1/2 years?

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
He does this often?

He's not even that clever of a troll. A battle of wits is only fun if the other person is witty. I just feel like I'm telling a child they did something wrong and all they know how to respond with is deflection and emojis.

oh well. 🤷‍♂️
Considering I’m on the forums once every couple months because I have more important things to do with my life than to respond to a troll on a 2 1/2 year old thread (🤷‍♂️🤣), then yeah, I guess that’s “often” lol.

But check this out, you guys have responded multiple times already. If that’s not proof enough that I’m a clever troll, I don’t know what is…🤷‍♂️🤣

Oh and wasn’t it you who used my emoji’s to be funny, and now you’re saying I’m being a child with it? Oh jeez…🤷‍♂️🤣

I’m pretty sure I’ve stayed on my topic the entire time, and haven’t “deflected” at all. But it was a nice try there bud 👍

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie
I'm trying to be nice. The main point is you just can't criticize someone whose opinion may have changed. A more appropriate approach would have been to ask him if that's still his opinion instead of attacking him. Especially from 2 1/2 years ago. Have you changed any opinions in 2 1/2 years?
Naw, that’s too much work. The thing about opinions is that they’re easy to criticize.

Who’s opinions did you want me to change?