GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R and Neuspeed sway bars

GTI_PP

Ready to race!
The 24mm H&R (blue one) weighs like 30lbs! The 25mm Neuspeed feels much lighter by a lot! So FYI for anyone looking at either of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
H&R is solid whereas the Neuspeed is hollow.

SlowS3

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi S3 & MK7.5 GTI
are any of the 2 adjustable? I had a neuspeed RSB(adjustable) on my mk6 gti and it was honestly one of the best mods i could have bought.

GTI_PP

Ready to race!
Tomorrow I get it all installed.. Both have 3 holes I think.. I am not sure what adjustable means as I don't plan on chancing the setup once installed. I'm going with Neuspeed also as the end links are also by them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTI_PP

Ready to race!
I just got the VWR springs and 25mm Neuspeed bar plus the end links installed. Honestly as most have said the car drives pretty stockish. On harder turns it for sure is more stable and doesn't roll nearly as much. The one thing I did notice is the rear wheel camber looks to be off right after the drop. It seems like the wheels are now / \ instead of | | !! Sorry lol tried to draw a picture! I am going to take it on some better roads hopefully tomorrow. The overall feel is crazy though for how stock it rides still shocked about that.

Last edited:

sezmo

Passed Driver's Ed
Maybe you will notice the difference more on track. A stock ish ride that rolls much less in hard corners sounds perfect to me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
Unfortunately so far I have not seen any adjustable rear sway bar outside of I think SuperPro?

I have the 26mm H&R bar on my car. Its a heavy bar, its also the stiffest one I could find for the platform at the moment. Handling seems not too excessive on the autoX course or spirited on-ramp driving yet. The car is pretty readily tripoding though...

GTI_PP

Ready to race!
my goal was to get it to drive similar to the evo and although I am really happy with how it drives now vs stock, it no where near a stock evo as far as handling goes. Thats fine but I tried with little money envolved.

sezmo

Passed Driver's Ed
It does look good. Mine are being fitted next week..can't wait. Also hoping to have a better intercooler in place before the next track day.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk