GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R 26mm RSB thoughts?

GTI-CAL

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi

Im contemplating upgrading my eibach 25m hollow rsb to the H&R solid 26mm rsb to control some body roll and reduce understeer.

Does anyone have the 26mm hr rsb and feel it is too aggressive for regular driving?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Search. Theres lots of info about this sway bar available

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Hi

Im contemplating upgrading my eibach 25m hollow rsb to the H&R solid 26mm rsb to control some body roll and reduce understeer.

Does anyone have the 26mm hr rsb and feel it is too aggressive for regular driving?
I can't comment on the 26mm bar but I have the H&R 24mm bar and really like it. I feel like its just big enough of a bar for the way I want the car to handle, especially in conjunction with the VAQ diff set to "increased traction".

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
I can't comment on the 26mm bar but I have the H&R 24mm bar and really like it. I feel like its just big enough of a bar for the way I want the car to handle, especially in conjunction with the VAQ diff set to "increased traction".
Same. I just installed the 24mm H&R too and have really enjoyed it so far.

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
Maybe our friend GTI Jake can clarify...sig says 24mm video says 26mm. Which one are you running? Or did you change?

The person who posted GTI Jake's video is not GTI Jake, that's why. GTI Jake is running a 26mm H&R RSB.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can't imagine using a smaller bar.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For your heavily modified suspension, sure. I have a stock Autobahn with DCC and 235/45-18 tires, and a 25mm hollow bar is perfect.

Nope, my suspension isn't heavily modified and I used it on my stock suspension 2018 GTI too.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
APR springs, Koni shocks, and 17" wheels are not stock. I'm glad you like your H&R.

Konis are sitting in garage waiting for install.

Again, I ran the same bar for a year on my stock 18 and 6 months in my 19 stock.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
And I'm sure it's a great product. Glad you like it. I like my ST, and I can clearly see why people would like any good RSB on this platform.