GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLF MK7 VCDS TWEAKS

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
For the 2018 I'm out of luck on the front and will have to suffer with only have a rear tear drop - which BTW only works if you turn off the rear wiper quickly after initiating the wash cycle or it doesn't work.

Strange, so for 2018 you don't even see the Subsystem menu in Module 09/Central Electrics? Weird.

I have the rear tear wipe enabled as well. I don't like that you have to turn the wipers on to wash, then shut them off again when you're done. But with just one stalk performing so many functions, I guess it's acceptable.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Strange, so for 2018 you don't even see the Subsystem menu in Module 09/Central Electrics? Weird.

I have the rear tear wipe enabled as well. I don't like that you have to turn the wipers on to wash, then shut them off again when you're done. But with just one stalk performing so many functions, I guess it's acceptable.
Correct. This is my 09.

Screenshot_20200627-162543_OBDeleven.jpg

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
Hi, does anybody know whether the adaptation for steering (Characteristic curve of steering assistance from- change from Driving profile selection button to Dynamic) is similar to what the Sport mode done via Driving profile button makes with the steering?

My car doesn’t have Driving profiles but could be retrofitted by VW dealer, of course it costs some money and why not to safe them as to have a firmer steering is what a really want. Other features of that setting is not attractive for me given the car’s equipment.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Hi, does anybody know whether the adaptation for steering (Characteristic curve of steering assistance from- change from Driving profile selection button to Dynamic) is similar to what the Sport mode done via Driving profile button makes with the steering?

My car doesn’t have Driving profiles but could be retrofitted by VW dealer, of course it costs some money and why not to safe them as to have a firmer steering is what a really want. Other features of that setting is not attractive for me given the car’s equipment.
Yes - it is the same. I've had mine set this way since new.

shorty_cz

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf 1-7
Thx bro, me to. I’m still not satisfied but it is still better than a disappointment after being charged by a 250 USD bill from the dealer.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Here's a long shot request--

Anyone know if the rear wiper can be programmed to automatically go to the park position if the key is switched off, like the front wipers do?

For the fronts, I believe the coding is:

Wischer stop bei KL15 aus:
not active

"Wiper stops with terminal 15 off".

There is no similar coding for the rear wiper, but maybe someone has found another command that achieves this?

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Here's a long shot request--

Anyone know if the rear wiper can be programmed to automatically go to the park position if the key is switched off, like the front wipers do?

For the fronts, I believe the coding is:

Wischer stop bei KL15 aus:
not active

"Wiper stops with terminal 15 off".

There is no similar coding for the rear wiper, but maybe someone has found another command that achieves this?
Nope - I looked into this a while ago and couldn't get it figured out. If you do, I'm in.

Toto-costaud

Car(s)
VW Golf 7 GTI 2014
Hi guys,

I have a Golf 7 gti 2014 with bi xenon (drl led) headlight reference 5G1941752 brand Valeo.

One of my headlights is correctly working but the other has an issue with the DRL.

The position light is working instead of the DRL light. And when I select, with the button, the position light, the position lights and the 2 drl led are working well at lower intensity like the normal way of working.

I think the issue is about coding because it seems that the headlight has been replaced and it is brand new.

Does anyone can tell me coding adaptations to do? I have VCDS.

Thanks in advance.

BR.

(Sorry for my English I'm French).