GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I continued to work on my mission of keeping as many things off the floor as possible, while have all the tools I need, and have room for two cars and a project bike.

I’m pretty pleased with it, just needs a TV.
3AEF05A8-5A93-4AB3-849A-24B021297AFB.jpeg
7A06C9FB-8817-4C95-914F-3190DE3EA446.jpeg
77248BBB-EE60-4699-8CDB-9749F59773CA.jpeg
7900E5DE-8AF7-4B72-8064-32CCDF59ECED.jpeg

AzteCypher

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I have that same blue and white fan but my garage is nowhere near as clean as yours. Great job.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Jeez I forgot I even posted that lol, thanks!
I'm going to be building a garage and want to get some ideas.
Unfortunately, I'm limited to a 2 car and probably a maximum of 26 X 26.

26x26 would still be a good size, I’d go 16’ ceilings if they’re going to be flat.

For reference, my low walls are 13’ so it’s about 20’ at the peak.
IMG_7284.jpeg
IMG_9822.jpeg

Suburban is about half way up in this picture since I was doing brakes & just installed the tires.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
26x26 would still be a good size, I’d go 16’ ceilings if they’re going to be flat.

For reference, my low walls are 13’ so it’s about 20’ at the peak.
Suburban is about half way up in this picture since I was doing brakes & just installed the tires.

May be vaulted ceilings. not sure yet. Otherwise, I was thinking 14'. None of my vehicles are overly "tall".
And it is really more so just planning for down the road since we're building the last house we will ever be in.
That's the plan at least. So I want to make sure I have my bases covered.

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to be building a garage and want to get some ideas.
Unfortunately, I'm limited to a 2 car and probably a maximum of 26 X 26.

If you're not familiar with The Garage Journal forums, that would be a good place for inspiration / build questions.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
All I remember from that sight is the guy that owned the construction company I think in Massachusetts that was building an all concrete house and massive garage on the lake. Then he stopped posting. Apparently he had gone broke building it and not focusing on his business. Speculation of course as they blocked that thread