GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Alcantara wrapped Steering Wheel Swap

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Selling my MK7 so the following parts will be for sale as soon as they're removed. Will be parting out my car within the next few weeks. Local pickup in 92870.

I wrapped my 6mt steering wheel in black alcantara w/ red stripe and red stitching a few months ago. Willing to do an even trade + beer for stock steering wheel in good condition.

PXL_20220311_025248849.jpg

Last edited:

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
only box I have that I could possibly ship this in is pretty big. I can get a quote on that if you'd like @Ault or should I just wrap it in a ton of wrapping papper and tape and ship that way?

Ault

Passed Driver's Ed
only box I have that I could possibly ship this in is pretty big. I can get a quote on that if you'd like @Ault or should I just wrap it in a ton of wrapping papper and tape and ship that way?
id be cool with some bubble wrap and tape for $50 shipped. let me know

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
@Ault @bboyshadow7 - shipping for ECS hatch pop kit via USPS triangle is ridiculous. $23 to ship to Boston. Check shipping quotes on your end from 92870 via USPS in their priority triangle box and let me know if you still want it.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
If buyer wants to pay for it, sure. I just shipped a jb4 and obd11 in a shoe box and that ran me $14 to ship to FL via USPS. I can't imagine the a tube would be any less than that.
Most likely not. Shipping is out of hand. I just bought a set of front calipers. They fit in a large flat rate box and only cost $21.50 Coast to Coast. Without that I cringe at the cost.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Most likely not. Shipping is out of hand. I just bought a set of front calipers. They fit in a large flat rate box and only cost $21.50 Coast to Coast. Without that I cringe at the cost.
Yeah I hear you. Local sale is probably the way to go for the time being.